Great location on quiet street with great neighbors! Walking/biking distance to downtown Bingen, Skyline, Northshore, and Insitu! Just minutes from bridge.
This home features: -new flooring
-a new stainless steel fridge
-a whole house water filtration system (no sulfur smell in the water)!
-a huge fenced in yard with play equipment for kids
-low maintenance landscaping
-parking for four vehicles
-a large eat-in kitchen
-a spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet
The home will be ready for viewing on 4/11.
MTM lease. A longer lease term may be considered after the first month.
No pets please.
Tenants are responsible for yard maintenance and all utilities.
Rental criteria is as follows: -- RENTAL CRITERIA --
- OCCUPANCY POLICY
- Occupancy is based on the number of bedrooms in a unit.
(A bedroom is defined as a space within the premises that is used primarily for sleeping, with at least one window and a closet for clothing)
- Two persons are allowed per bedroom plus one additional person, for the entire unit.
- APPLICATION PROCESS
- Complete the application on the designated form.
- Pay your non-refundable credit/screening fee of $40 dollars (per applicant).
- Be prepared to wait at least one to three business days for the information on your application to be verified.
- Once the application is approved, a Rental Agreement or an Agreement to Execute a Rental Agreement must be signed by both parties within 72 hours. If you decide to enter into the Rental Agreement you will be required to pay all move-in costs at that time.
- GENERAL CRITERIA STATEMENT
- Positive government issued identification with a picture will be required.
- A complete and accurate application listing the current and at least one previous, verifiable rental reference and phone numbers. Incomplete applications will be returned to the applicant.
- Each applicant will be required to qualify individually.
- Security Deposit will be $1400.
- Everyone 18 years of age or older must be screened and put on the lease. If a roommate is added during the course of residency they must be screened, approved, and added to the lease. If their screening requires a higher deposit than what is on hand for the unit the additional amount must be paid at the time the roommate is added.
- Applicants must be able to enter a legal and binding contract.
- Inaccurate or falsified information will be grounds for denial.
- Criminal and eviction records are assessed first and if a disqualifying record is found the application will be denied without further review.
- Any individual, who may constitute a direct threat to the health and safety of an individual, the complex, or the property of others, will be denied.
- In-order to qualify as a co-signer, you must fully meet all areas of the criteria and be able to show proof of income equaling four (4) times the monthly stated rent.
PET POLICY No pets are allowed on the premises.
INCOME CRITERIA AND CONTINGENCIES
- Monthly household income should be equal three (3) times the stated monthly rent. If monthly household income does not equal three (3) times the monthly stated rent the application will be denied unless a qualified co-signer can be provided.
- At the time the application is submitted proof of verifiable income will be required. This proof must be dated within 45 days of the application. (Verifiable income may mean, but is not limited to: Bank accounts, Alimony/Child Support, Trust Accounts, Social Security, Unemployment, Grants/Loans, & Public Assistance which can include: SNAP, TANF, DHS, Housing Choice Vouchers, etc.).
- Self-employed applicants will be required to show proof of income through copies of the previous year's tax returns.
- Applicants providing Bank Accounts or Trust Accounts as verifiable income will be required to show a balance greater than six (6) months living expenses (3x's rent amount x 6 months).
- You will be denied if your source of income cannot be verified.
- EMPLOYMENT CRITERIA AND CONTINGENCIES
- Twelve (12) months of verifiable employment will be required.
- Self-employed applicants will be verified through the state. A recorded business name or corporate filing will be sufficient to meet employment requirements.
- CREDIT CRITERIA AND CONTINGENCIES
- Negative or adverse debt exceeding $100 on a credit bureau (ie... Slow pay, Collections, Bankruptcies, Repossessions, Liens, Judgments & Wage Garnishment programs) will require a security deposit equal to one month's rent, or a qualified co-signer.
- One (1) to Five (5) unpaid collections (not medical related) reported from the credit bureau will require a security deposit equal to one (1) month's rent, or a qualified co-signer.
- Six (6) to Ten (10) unpaid collections (not medical related) reported from the credit bureau will require a security deposit equal to two (2) month's rent or a qualified co-signer.
- Eleven (11) or more unpaid collections (not medical related) reported from the credit bureau will result in denial.
- Bankruptcies discharged within one year from the date of application will require a security deposit equal to two (2) month's rent, or a qualified co-signer.
- RENTAL CRITERIA AND CONTINGENCIES
- Twenty-four months of verifiable contractual rental history from a current third party landlord or home ownership is required. (Rental references ending 12 months prior to the date of application will not be considered current.)
- Home ownership is verified through the county tax assessor. Mortgage payments must be current.
- Home ownership negotiated through a land sales contract is verified through the contract holder.
- Four (4) years of eviction free rental history will be required.
- Rental history reflecting more than $100 in damages will require a security deposit equal to one (1) month's rent, or a qualified co-signer, once the debt is settled.
- Rental history demonstrating more than three (3) noise disturbances or other documented complaints will result in denial.
- Rental history demonstrating residency, but not contractual rental history, will require a security deposit equal to one (1) month's rent, or a qualified co-signer.
- Four (4) or more 72 Hour Notices within a period of one year will result in denial.
- Three (3) or more NSF checks within a period of one year will result in denial.
- Rental history reflecting ANY unpaid balances to a previous landlord will result in denial.
- CRIMINAL CONVICTION CRITERIA Upon receipt of the rental application and screening fee, Owner/Agent will conduct a search of public records to determine whether the applicant or any proposed tenant has charges pending for, been convicted of, or pled guilty or no contest to, any: drug-related crime; person crime; sex offense; crime involving financial fraud, including identity theft and forgery; or any other crime if the conduct for which the applicant was convicted or is charged is of a nature that would adversely affect property of the landlord or a tenant or the health, safety or right of peaceful enjoyment of the premises of residents, the landlord or the landlord's agent. A single conviction, guilty plea, no contest plea or pending charge for any of the following shall be grounds for denial of the rental application. If there are multiple convictions, guilty pleas or no contest pleas on the applicant's record, Owner/Agent may increase the number of years by adding together the years in each applicable category. Owner/Agent will not consider expunged records.
- Conviction of any crime that requires lifetime registration as a sex offender will result in denial.
- Felonies involving: murder, manslaughter, arson, rape, kidnapping, sex crimes, manufacturing or distribution of a controlled substance unless applicant provides evidence acceptable to Owner/Agent that applicant has been crime free for at least ten (10) years since the latter of: a) the date of release from incarceration; or b) completion of parole.
- Felonies not listed above involving: drug-related crime; person crime; sex offense; crime involving financial fraud, including identity theft and forgery; or any other crime if the conduct for which the applicant was convicted or is charged is of a nature that would adversely affect property of the landlord or a tenant or the health, safety or right of peaceful enjoyment of the premises of the residents, the landlord or the landlord's agent, where the date of disposition has occurred in the last seven (7) years.
- Misdemeanors involving: drug related crimes, person crimes, sex offences, weapons, violation of a restraining order, criminal impersonation, criminal mischief, stalking, possession of burglary tools, financial fraud crimes, where the date of disposition has occurred in the last five (5) years.
- Misdemeanors not listed above involving: theft, criminal trespass, property crimes or any other crime if the conduct for which the applicant was convicted or is charged is of a nature that would adversely affect property of the landlord or a tenant or the health, safety or right of peaceful enjoyment of the premises of the residents, the landlord or the landlord's agent, where the date of disposition has occurred in the last three (3) years. Pending charges or outstanding warrants for any of the above will result in a suspension of the application process until the charges are resolved. Upon resolution, if an appropriate unit is still available, the processing of the application will be completed. No unit will be held awaiting resolution of pending charges.