At this time my daughter is taking offers on her remaining 7 month old boys. They are F2 Goldendoodles. Between dealing with a large litter and then having to treat for the parvo and wait till she was sure all of them had come through healthy, and the virus was no longer active on her property, they got older than would be normal for finding puppy homes. She has a full time job and the weather has been miserable. They haven't been as socialized as they normally would have been. If you can give one of them a home, please let me know and we will work something out. They are located in Goldendale, WA.