Mt Hood Meadows is seeking an experienced Electrical Supervisor to lead our team providing direction, support and expertise on projects and operations while maintaining a current Electrical Supervisor license in the State of Oregon. This position is primarily responsible for electrical maintenance as well as new installations with oversight and support from the Facilities Maintenance Director. This position may assist with non- electrical facility maintenance support and facilities projects as needed.
We are a learning organization and seek to foster a growth mindset for all our team members. The Electrical Supervisor will be involved in training apprentices and providing guidance and direction to the maintenance team for line and low voltage electrical-related work.
Qualifications & Experience
- 19 years of age or older for vehicle driving insurance purposes
- 5 years’ experience in electrical field or equivalent education and/or experience
- Ability to pass driver background check to company driver insurance standards
- Oregon Electrical Supervisor license or greater
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience supervising, mentoring, or guiding an apprentice
- Previous HVAC/ Controls experience
**Benefits **include employer paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance for the employee with Health Savings Account or Flexible Spending Account options, vacation, sick time; 401k after 1 year.
**Perks **include employee and dependent season passes, buddy tickets, resort discounts, employee transit and resort daycare discounts.
**Full job posting & Online Application: **