Since 1986, Kerrits has been dedicated to inspiring, supporting, and creating products for women and girls who ride and love horses. From our home in the Columbia River Gorge, we partner with professional riders, ambassadors, and customers across the world to listen to rider feedback and create apparel designed for a variety of environments, body shapes, disciplines, and levels of riding.
We have an immediate opening for an enthusiastic individual to join our customer service team. This position will work closely with our existing team and our wholesale and retail customers across the country and around the world. The position requires strong communication skills (both written and spoken), ability to multi-task, proficiency in basic office software, and an inquisitive, empathetic, and detail-oriented mind.
This is a full-time, in-office position, Monday-Friday, and comes with eligibility for medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as a 401k and paid vacations and holidays.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook) at a proficient level.
- Professional communication skills (phone, email, interpersonal).
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented, and a team player.
- Time management and prioritization.
- Experience with horses and equestrian apparel a plus, but not required.