Mosko Moto is hiring!
Passionate about people and the culture of Moto? Never ridden moto, but have always wanted to and enjoy learning and working with people? Are you a tech-savvy Gear Head? Want to be a net-contributor on a small team? Perhaps this is a role for you!
We are a small company of 14 people who are super passionate enthusiasts and we are looking for a Full-Time Customer Service/Warranty person to join us!
This role will be the first point of contact for our customers. Ideally, you ride motorcycles and love it, you have 2-4 years of direct-to-consumer CS/Warranty experience, and you live locally in the Columbia River Gorge.
Here are some links with more info about us; who we are, what we are about, and what drives us to continue the pursuit of enhancing and changing for the better, adventuring by moto.
We are looking for a person who is focused, organized, and an effective communicator and capable of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced small business environment. Knowledge or experience working with Point of Sale and ERP is required, with bonus points for working with Shopify and ZenDesk. Enthusiasm, passion, and experience in the Dual-Sport ADV Moto world are a strong plus.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Acts as a first contact point for all customer inquiries via e-mail and phone, chat, and in-person visits
- Educate and inform customers with accurate and thorough information regarding products, services, and company policies
- Work closely with the CS team, both in the US and EU, as well as R&D, and Marketing on communicating customer inquiries, feedback, and issues.
- Problem solve shipping issues and communicate as needed with Shopify, Order Desk, and our 3PL shipping facilities as needed to create optimal solutions
- Manage process for all customer returns and exchanges and warranties by processing requests in a timely manner.
- Other Customer Service and Sales duties as assigned.
- Use correct procedures to process orders, consult and process Warranty claims, assist with and solve returns, service orders, or otherwise address customer service needs.
- Coordinate special customer needs with Shipping and Production departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree - or - related and relevant work experience.
- 2 - 4 Years of Customer Service experience with Outdoor or Motorcycle Industry experience preferred
- Positive and friendly and informative attitude when interacting as a company representative
- Passion for activities that relate to our products and philosophy required
- Clear, intelligible communication with the ability to use Google Translate for international customers as needed
- Proficiency with Gmail and Microsoft Office Suite
- Service-Oriented and Proactive - calmly anticipates & responds to the needs of customers in a timely manner
- In-depth knowledge of Mosko Moto philosophy and products
- Collaborative - team player
- Ready to share perspectives and follow directions
- Organized & thorough: efficiently finds and provides answers for customers and/or shipping partners
- Efficient - close issues cleanly, improve processes as needed
- Empathy - shows concern and provides advice to the customer.
- Learning Orientation - continuous learning and adaption to unpredictable requests and evolving tasks.
- Troubleshoot and resolve escalated customer service issues.
- Contribute to monthly and YTD sales & productivity of the CS department.
- Suggest improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
Please respond with a Cover letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org