Seeking: Warming Shelter Staff
- Staff Warming Shelter in shifts as part of the HRSS staffing team; evening, overnight and/or weekend shifts available.
- Intake guests into Shelter as needed, create a warm and welcoming environment.
- Consistently adhere to and support Guests to follow Shelter policies, procedures, and rules.
- Ensure that Shelter premises and Guest cabins are clean and compliant to health and safety standards.
- Enter daily data and complete additional tasks as needed.
- Take part in a culture of accountability, collaboration, and effective communication.
- Shelter Staff will work under the direction and with the support of the Operations Manager and Shelter Director to ensure the Shelter’s goals are met.
- Successful candidate will have strong communication and people skills and be able to maintain professionalism and composure in uniquely challenging situations with diverse people.
- Must have the ability to use basic computer programs, including e-mail.
- Must have reliable, winter ready transportation and be able to work outdoors in winter weather. Indoor space is also available for our staff.
- Offer contingent on a successful reference and background check.
- 18 years and older.
Schedule and Pay: This is a seasonal position from November 2021 through March 2022. HRSS is hiring several staff at 18-40 hours/week with the majority of shifts between the hours of 5:00 pm and 9:00 am. Pay is $18/hour.
To Apply: Email resume and completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.