White Salmon Eyecare is seeking a part-time or full-time person to help support our office.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate clearly in verbal and written formats
- Exceptional customer service
- Ability to work well with coworkers, patients, and other outside parties
- Proficient with PC applications
- Ability to work independently
- Use of proper spelling and punctuation
- Answer phones and help address patient needs
- Contact patients to confirm appointments, let them know they have glasses/contact lenses to pick up, or check in about follow-up care or appointments
- Adjust glasses to fit patients and provide minor repair services
- Communicate clearly and professionally with patients
- Performs other duties as assigned and provides support for coworkers
- Vision exam and eyewear benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Retirement plan
- 1 year experience working in an office setting (preferred)
- Work requires moderate physical exertion 25% of the time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing 40 lbs or less
- Job duties frequently require multitasking
- All employees must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19. Employees and patients are currently required to wear masks at all times inside the building.
How to Apply:
Please attach a current resume as well as a brief statement explaining your interest in this position and what makes you a good candidate via email to email@example.com