We are looking for Team Members at Treebird Family Market to help us serve local, natural and organic groceries and foods to Gorge residents. Store hours are 7 days a week from 10am to 7pm. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
- Friendly, helpful and positive attitude
- An appreciation and excitement for real, wholesome food
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to multitask and be quick on your feet
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Works well collaboratively
- Current Food Handlers Permit required
Responsibilities The primary responsibility of our team members is to be friendly, helpful and efficient while working on a team to keep the store running smoothly. This includes:
- Help customers with a friendly and positive attitude
- Run the checkout counter
- Receive product and stock shelves
- Pack online orders as needed
- Help with opening and closing, including cleaning and stocking
- Make smoothies and juices and serving soups and drinks in the juice bar
Wages starting at $14 - $18/hr depending on experience, and performance based raises available. All employees get lunch when they work and 20% off store purchases.
To be considered for the job, please send a resume and short cover letter along with 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org.