Pacific Boardsports, the North American distributor for all Naish Watersports Products has an immediate need for a Regional Sales Coordinator. This is a full time position with benefits. Benefits include health insurance, paid vacation/sick time and gear discounts.
Title: Regional Sales Coordinator
Reports To: General Manager
Job Purpose: Facilitating and managing regional sales and marketing of all Naish Products in the North American/Caribbean markets.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Create and implement daily time management plan.
- Create and maintain dealer call log on a weekly basis.
- Enter and process all orders on a daily basis.
- Run/distribute On Hand and Closeout reports to sales reps/dealer base and follow up on a weekly basis.
- Strengthen existing dealer relationships through outreach.
- Assess and expand distribution in new and existing markets.
- Run/analyze monthly sales reports in order to identify sales trends and improve future ordering.
- Analyze On Hand quantities in order to be prepared for forecasting/ordering meetings.
- Co-ordinate with each sales rep the scheduling of dealer/consumer/demo events in key markets and track their effect on future product sales.
- Create and implement a team roster and budget for North American regional team riders.
- Develop grass roots programs to expand brand awareness.
- Monitor dealer websites.
- Share sales reps/rider photos/trips, dealer events and relevant company info on Social Media platforms.
- Maintain a high level of relevant product/program knowledge.
- Work with GM to develop sales goals by category and region.
- Create product overview and sales plan for new product launches.
Previous watersports experience is a must.
If you would like to work in a fast paced, team oriented work environment than this may just be the job for you.
Please include resume/bio when replying.